Dm-investment-ru.info Child Safety Initiative
Don't Miss the Boat on Child Safety—Anchor Up!
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), every 15 minutes, someone in the U.S. is injured as a result of furniture tip-over. In light of this statistic, the CPSC has launched a national public education campaign—Anchor It!—aimed at preventing tip-over injuries, and we fully support this initiative.
Dm-investment-ru.info has always been committed to doing everything we can to help keep our clients and their loved ones safe. As recommended by the CPSC, we already manufacture all of our dressers and other clothing storage units taller than 30 inches and media stands in accordance with the highest stability and anchoring standards established by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), and with those products, we also include tip-restraints that meet the highest ASTM standards. These tip-over restraints can prevent injury—and even save lives—but they only work if you install them. The instructions are simple, and it only takes a few minutes. So if you haven't already installed them, we hope you will consider doing so today.
Click here to order additional tip-restraints free of charge. For more information about tip-over risks and prevention, please visit
Tip-over Prevention Tips:
- Put TVs only on or in furniture designed for this purpose—such as media centers, media cabinets, and TV stands—and anchor it to the wall.
- If possible, wall-mount TVs instead of placing them on or in furniture.
- Install tip-restraints on any piece of storage furniture 30"h or taller.
- Avoid placing tempting objects like toys or remote controls on top of furniture with drawers or shelves.
- Keep power cords out of reach of children and animals.